I used the beautiful stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called Indescribable Gift to create my card to share today. This set actually has some Easter sentiments with it, but I think that the flowers are so pretty that they could be used for almost any occasion.
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 251.
The colors for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #203.
I sponged a panel of the Irresistibly Yours Speciality DSP (Sale-A-Bration item) with Melon Mambo ink, wiped the excess off the embossed images with a paper towel, then adhered the panel to the embossed panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Whipser White 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon around the panel, adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to a Melon Mambo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Indescribable Gift stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White panel, then colored the flowers with Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers (Sale-A-Bration item, also available in the Annual Catalog). I used the Color Lifter to add a few highlights to the images as well, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lotus Blossom stamp set (Sale-A-Bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White panel, punched it out with the 1″ Circle Punch, then layered it over a 1″ circle that I’d punched from Basic Black card stock. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with SNAIL and added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel. I tied a little bow from Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered it next to the sentiment with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Indescribable Gift stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on a Whisper White panel on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 26.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 1″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: