I used the Love Is Kindness and Sheltering Tree stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Stamping and Blogging sketch challenge this week. Once you take a look at my card, be sure to stop by the other Design Team Member’s blogs to peek at their creations too!
My card design was inspired by Stamping and Blogging sketch SB90.
I started by sponging a panel of the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP (Sale-A-Bration item) with Wild Wasabi ink. I adhered the sponged panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of Typeset Speciality DSP that I’d punched with the Hexagon Punch to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Sheltering Tree photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of the Best Year Ever DSP (Sale-A-Bration item) and I adhered the sentiment panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the flower image from the Love Is Kindness stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White panel, then I colored it with my Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral (Sale-A-Bration item, also in Annual Catalog) and Smoky Slate (Sale-A-Bration item, also in Annual Catalog) Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. I punched the image out with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, adhered it with SNAIL to a Wild Wasabi card stock circle that I’d cut with a Circles Collection Framelits die, then adhered the layered image to the card front with SNAIL.
I tied a bow with Linen Thread through a button from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration item) and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I punched a strip of Best Year Ever DSP and Typeset DSP with the Hexagon Punch and adhered them to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Member’s blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch.
- Sandi MacIver – USA
- Michelle Last – UK
- Lee Conrey – USA
- Claire Daly – Australia
- Caroline van der Straaten – Netherlands
- Marine Wiplier – France
- Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
- Kerstin Kreis – Germany
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-14 Hostess Code: AMS6S9MD
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 9.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Wild Wasabi – Circles Collection Framelits Die Cut
- Whisper White – 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 3″ x 5″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Typeset Speciality Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4″ strip, 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip (inside card)
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: