I used the From The Herd stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to make a belated birthday card to share with you today. Okay, is it only me that cracks up every time at that llama’s face??? I don’t know why I find that so funny, but I love it!! 🙂
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 254.
I started by adhering a panel of Wild Wasabi card stock to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with SNAIL. I embossed the panel with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, then adhered it to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment and animal image from the From the Herd stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a Whisper White panel. I colored the images with the Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Skin Tone Assortment Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, then I slid two of the stars from the Basics Hodgepodge Clips over the panel. I folded small strands of Wild Wasabi 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon and Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon and I taped them to the back of the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to the embossed panel, then adhered layered panels to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the llama image and sentiment from the From the Herd stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card. I stamped a little Daffodil Delight birthday hat (also in the From the Herd stamp set) on the llama’s head to finish the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-14 Hostess Code: AMS6S9MD
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 9.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Wild Wasabi – 3″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-1/8″ x 4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: