I used the Stampin’ Up! stamp set called From the Garden and the matching Handpicked Framelits Dies to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by the Mojo Monday 383 sketch.
I started by adhering a panel from the Painted Blooms DSP pack to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock with SNAIL, then to a Wild Wasabi card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip from the Painted Blooms DSP pack to the card front with SNAIL, then adhered another panel from that DSP pack to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock and to the card front with SNAIL. I punched strips of Wild Wasabi and Blackberry Bliss card stock with the Hexagon Punch to create the banners, then embossed the Wild Wasabi banner with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and the Blackberry Bliss banner with the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder. I adhered both banners to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the images from the From the Garden photopolymer stamp set in Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss and Daffodil Delight inks on a Whisper White panel and I cut them out with the matching Handpicked Framelits Dies (available in a bundle with the stamp set for 15% off!).
I looped a strand of Linen Thread and taped it to the back of the die cut garden sign, then adhered the garden sign to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the little bow with a Glue Dot, then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to complete the card front.
I adhered a strip of Painted Blooms DSP to a strip of Wild Wasabi card stock, then to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-14 Hostess Code: AMS6S9MD
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31.
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 9.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Wild Wasabi – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 5/8″ x 2-3/4″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Blackberry Bliss – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ strip
- Whisper White – two Handpicked Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
This is so darned cute and pretty! Love it! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
That little garden die is ever so sweet, Amy! I love the sentiment, the thread around the outside and that cute bow to polish it off! What a happy springtime card!
Thanks Roberta! I’m glad that you liked it, the stamps and that set of little dies are too cute! 🙂
So – do you use the Color Coach is saw at the show? Or do you just know these color combos? That’s my hardest thing. I spent TWO days building a card with this sketch and I don’t know how many failed pieces before I got something I liked. And I don’t like it near as much as I like yours!
Sent from my iPhone
I do use the color coach a lot, but for this card I just used the color scheme in the DSP. Stampin’ Up! makes it easy for me!! 🙂
Such a sweet & thoughtful card! This is a stamp set I breezed on by thinking I had no use for it. You always get the little gray cells to re-think.
Thanks Melanie! The little framelits are what sold me…that flower pot and shovel are too cute! I’ve already got an idea brewing for those two dies. 🙂
woo, this is adorable, I have been wondering what the heck to do with that set, LOL….now I can case this beautiful card, I love the designer paper you paired it with, it’s PERFECT!.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This card is gorgeous! I fell in love with all of the Spring gardening/flower stamp sets in the catty but was especially sold on this set one because of the coordinating dies. And, you can’t go wrong when you use this DSP either! I look forward to seeing your creations each morning 🙂
Thanks so much Tricia! 🙂 It’s a great set and I love this DSP!!!
Wow Amy, I just can’t get over how many beautiful layers there are to your card! They are just awesome and each one works so cleverly to build your card. I think that you did an amazing job thinking this out, from the dsp choice and then the way you incorporated the colors as well as textures into your card 🙂 Of course you know this just landed on my wish list 😉 I can’t wait to see what else you come up with this set!
Hee hee! I’ve got another card in my head…just need to get it down on paper. 🙂 Hopefully soon!!! Thanks so much for your nice comments. 🙂
Cute card Amy…..I think this is the first I have seen with that set….I like it!
Thanks so much Jill! I’m looking forward to using it again! 🙂
So beautiful! A perfect springtime card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂