I used the Butterfly Basics and the Six-Sided Sampler stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 384.
The colors for my card were inspired by ColourQ Challenge #279.
I started by adhering a panel from the Typeset DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. Then I embossed a smaller panel of Basic Black card stock with the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder and I adhered that to the panel.
I wrapped a strand of Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim around the panel, adhering it with SNAIL in the center (the section hidden by the focal panel) and tape on the back. I adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a Very Vanilla card stock panel and again on a Real Red card stock panel. I used my Paper Snips and I carefully trimmed around the flowers, then adhered them to the Very Vanilla panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Very Vanilla 5/8″ Satin Ribbon around it and tied a bow. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored the sentiment from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set with my Basic Black and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I punched the sentiment out with the 1″ Circle Punch, adhered it with SNAIL to a 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch from Basic Black card stock, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Real Red ink on a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 15-28 Hostess Code: GV7DYKPC
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive hostess benefits? An Online Hostess Club might be the perfect solution for you! I have a few spaces open in online Hostess Clubs that will be starting on March 1.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 10-16
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 16.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-1/8″ x 4″ panel
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Very Vanilla – 2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: