I used the For Peeps’ Sake and the Kind Koala stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #173.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Pals Paper Arts #239.
I started by adhering a panel of Real Red DSP from the Stacked With Love DSP Stack and a panel of Crumb Cake DSP from the Neutrals DSP Stacks to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a thin strip of Soft Suede card stock down the seam, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere it. I adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Kind Koala stamp in Soft Suede ink on a Whisper White card stock panel. I stamped the image again in Soft Suede ink on a Crumb Cake panel and a Real Red panel and I used my Paper Snips to cut them both out (fussy cutting two days in a row…that has to be a record for me!!). I adhered the images over the stamped image on the Whisper White panel, using touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I used the 1/4″ Handheld Circle Punch to punch a circle from Soft Suede card stock and I adhered it with a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the flower center, then added a Crumb Cake Candy Dot from the Neutrals Candy Dots pack over the circle punch. I colored the nose and ears of the Koala with my Pink Pirouette Dark Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker, then adhered the Whisper White panel to a Soft Suede panel with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the sentiment from the For Peeps’s Sake stamp set in Soft Suede and Real Red inks and I stamped it on a Whisper White panel. I adhered the sentiment panel to a panel of Real Red card stock, then to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered sentiment panel to the card front with SNAIL under the left side and Stampin’ Dimensionals under the right side and I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the little flower image from the Kind Koala stamp in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 15-28 Hostess Code: GV7DYKPC
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive hostess benefits? An Online Hostess Club might be the perfect solution for you! I have a few spaces open in online Hostess Clubs that will be starting on March 1.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 16.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-3/8″ x 2-1/8″ panel, hand cut flower
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip, 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ panel, 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Crumb Cake – hand cut koala image
- Whisper White – 2-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-3/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks – 2-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: