I used several of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration items to create my card to share today. The sentiment is from the Best Day Ever stamp set, the paper is from the Best Year Ever DSP and the ribbon is from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack. These are all items that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order!
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 385.
I started by adhering a panel from the Best Year Ever DSP pack (Sale-A-Bration item) to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of each color of the ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration item) around the panel, adhering them with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I embossed a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder and I adhered it to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a smaller panel from the Best Year Ever DSP pack to a panel of Soft Suede card stock and to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Best Day Ever stamp set (Sale-A-Bration item) in Soft Suede ink on a panel of the Best Year Ever DSP and I punched it out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. I adhered the sentiment to a circle that I’d cut from Soft Suede card stock with a Circles Collection Framelits die with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched a flower from Calypso Coral card stock with the punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and I adhered it to the card front with a rolled up Glue Dot. I adhered a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the flower to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of leftover Best Year Ever DSP to a strip of Coastal Cabana card stock, then to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 15-28 Hostess Code: GV7DYKPC
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive hostess benefits? An Online Hostess Club might be the perfect solution for you! I have a few spaces open in online Hostess Clubs that will be starting on March 1.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 17-23
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 23.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3″ x 4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits Die Cut
- Calypso Coral – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 4-5/8″ strip, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: