I used the Wondrous Wreath and Crazy About You stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today. I was so happy to see that the Wondrous Wreath bundle carried over from the Holiday Catalog into the Occasions Catalog!! 🙂
I started by embossing a panel of So Saffron card stock with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Rose Red card stock with SNAIL, then to a Wild Wasabi card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the “Happy” and “Spring” sentiments from the Crazy About You stamp set to my Clear-Mount Block (I have the stamp set in photopolymer, so that was easy to do!) and I stamped the sentiment several times across a strip of Whisper White card stock in So Saffron, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi inks. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Rose Red card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the full wreath image from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in Wild Wasabi ink, then I stamped the partial wreath image in Old Olive ink over the top. I cut the wreath out with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a bow with the die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies from Rose Red card stock and I adhered it to the wreath with a rolled up Glue Dot.
I punched flowers from So Saffron, Rose Red and Perfect Plum card stock with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch and I adhered them to the card front with rolled up Glue Dots. I added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Crazy About You stamp set in Rose Red ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card and I adhered a 1/4″ Circle Punch from So Saffron card stock to the center. I punched a Post It Note with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, covered the stamped flower image and then stamped the leaf images in Wild Wasabi ink over the flower on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 15-28 Hostess Code: GV7DYKPC
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Stampin’ Up! is offering FOUR NEW Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn for free starting March 1! There are two new stamp sets, a new accessory pack and a new vellum pack…these items are in addition to the great Sale-A-Bration items that are already available!
The four new items will be available to be earned for free with every $50 in merchandise that you order between March 1 & March 31. Stampin’ Up! has created a flyer with more information about the new items, click the images below to see the flyer as a full PDF.
I love the new accessory pack and stamp sets and I can’t wait to see the vellum…it looks fantastic in the photos!! 🙂
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 23.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Wild Wasabi – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Rose Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 5″ panel (trimmed on the diagonal to fit the card front, three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die cut
- So Saffron – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches, 1/4″ Handheld Circle Punch (inside card)
- Perfect Plum – three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Whisper White – Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut, 1-1/2″ x 5″ panel (trimmed on the diagonal to fit the card front), 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: