I used the Stampin’ Up! stamp sets called Your Perfect Day and Mother’s Love to create my card to share today. I hope that you all remembered to “spring forward” your clocks last night!! 🙂
My card design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 258.
The colors for my card were inspired by The Card Concept #30. I’d say that my card fits the Clean and Layered category.
I started by adhering a panel of the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP (Sale-A-Bration item) to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL, then to a Perfect Plum card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of Perfect Plum DSP from the Regals DSP Stacks to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I sponged a panel of the Irresistibly Yours DSP with Blushing Bride ink and wiped the excess ink off. I adhered the sponged panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I sponged three little strips from the Irresistibly Yours DSP pack with Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum and Blushing Bride inks, punched them with the Banner Punch, tucked them under the Blushing Bride panel and adhered them with SNAIL. I stamped circle the image from the Your Perfect Day stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, then stamped the sentiment from the Mother’s Love stamp set in Blushing Bride ink in the center.
I cut the sentiment out with a Circles Collection Framelits die, adhered it to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Sahara Sand card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I punched flowers with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch from Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum card stock, adhered them to the card front with a Glue Dot, then added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower and branch images from the Your Perfect Day stamp set in Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 1-16 Hostess Code: ZA2R6SBG
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 9.
Updates to the Backorder List and Items Temporarily Unavailable
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
131202: Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock–March 9
137362: Balloon Framelits Die–March 13
Currently the following items are temporarily NOT ORDERABLE:
All Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
131262: Regals Stampin’ Write Markers
126199: Stampin’ Pierce Mat
137866: Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim
137360: Butterflies Thinlits Die
139322: Butterfly Bundle (Wood)
139323: Butterfly Bundle (Clear)
138865: Butterfly Bundle (Photopolymer)
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Perfect Plum – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-1/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Blushing Bride – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3″ panel, three 1/2″ x 1″ strips
- Regals Designer Series Paper Stacks – 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: