This color challenge threw me for a loop! I started and threw out 4 other cards before it finally occurred to me that these colors would be perfect for a Christmas card with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set from Stampin’ Up! And on top of that…I’m getting a head start on my holiday cards for 2015!!
The colors for my card were inspired by Pals Paper Arts #242.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a Whisper White panel. Then I embossed the panel with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and adhered it with SNAIL to a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets.
I adhered the layered panels to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then went to work on the wreath.
I stamped the full wreath image from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in Garden Green ink on a Whisper White panel. Then I inked up the partial wreath image in Garden Green ink and stamped it over the first image. I stamped the berry image in Gold Metallic Encore Ink over the wreath images, then cut the wreath out with the matching Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bow image from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Gold Foil Sheets and I heat embossed it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I cut the image out with the matching die from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits set and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White panel, then stamped the wreath images in Garden Green and the flower images in Gold Metallic Encore Ink to finish the inside of the card.
One Christmas card done…only about 149 more to go!! 🙂
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 1-16 Hostess Code: ZA2R6SBG
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31. Don’t forget that there are four NEW products that you can earn for free during March!
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 9.
Backorder List and Items Temporarily Unavailable
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
131202: Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock–March 9
137362: Balloon Framelits Die–March 13
Currently the following items are temporarily NOT ORDERABLE:
All Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
131262: Regals Stampin’ Write Markers
126199: Stampin’ Pierce Mat
137866: Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim
137360: Butterflies Thinlits Die
139322: Butterfly Bundle (Wood)
139323: Butterfly Bundle (Clear)
138865: Butterfly Bundle (Photopolymer)
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: