Stampin’ Up! has some new Weekly Deals for us today. But before I get to the deals, I’ve got a quick sympathy card that I created with the Remarkable You stamp set that I wanted to share with you. My sister asked me to put together a few sympathy cards that could be mailed without extra postage and this is one design that I came up with.
I stamped the flower images from the Remarkable You stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I added the sentiment from the August Paper Pumpkin stamp set in Smoky Slate ink.
I used my Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron Stampin’ Write Markers to add just a touch of color to the flower images, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock and to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Heartfelt Sympathy photopolymer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
September 16-30 Host Code: SVVUYRES
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! September 29-October 5
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 5.
To show their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stampin’ Up! is going PINK . . . or at least their October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And because they know their subscribers want to share the love too, they will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so Stampin’ Up! can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but it is not a pink project.
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
138402: Silver Metallic Thread (257 backordered; 2,816 expected)
138401: Gold Metallic Thread (136 backordered; 2,496 expected)
139592: Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (2,528 on backorder; 1,920 expected on September 30; 9,120 expected on October 9)
139752: Wonderland Wood Stamp Set
140365: Wonderland Clear Stamp Set
139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (3,979 on backorder; 1,785 expected on October 7; 6,930 expected on October 20)
139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (3,859 backordered; 3,120 expected)
139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (510 backordered; 2,500 expected)
139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch
139643: Reindeer Paper Clips Embellishments
139607: Red Foil Sheets (132 on backorder; 14,000 expected on October 29; 11,360 expected on November 27)
Date to be Determined
138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (199 backordered; 15,300 expected)
139745: Winter Wishes Clear Stamp Set
140392: Versatile Christmas Clear Stamp Set
Sold Out and No Longer Available
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: