I used the Stampin’ Up! Host Exclusive stamp set called Six Sayings to create my card to share today. This set is more holiday themed, but I had some fun coming up with a bright flower filled card!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #144.
I started by inking the sentiment from the Six Sayings stamp set using the Baby Wipe Technique with Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette inks, then stamping the sentiment on a panel of Whisper White card stock. You can see a tutorial for this technique on my Tutorials page here.
After stamping the sentiment, I adhered the Whisper White panel to a Calypso Coral card stock panel with SNAIL, then to a Wild Wasabi card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the flower image from the Something to Say stamp set in Pink Pirouette ink, stamped it on Pink Pirouette card stock three times, then punched it out with the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I repeated that process with Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral inks and card stock as well.
I punched nine of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack flower punches from Wild Wasabi card stock and I adhered them to the backs of the stamped flowers with Glue Dots, then to the flowers to the card front with Glue Dots.
I adhered a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each flower, then carefully lifted the petals around the pearl to give the flowers a little dimension.
I stamped the flower image from the Something to Say stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 1-15 Host Code: X7H4X6GH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 19.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 101731: Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad (267 backordered; 1,800 expected)
- 139584: Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper (2,532 backordered; 8,700 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,007 backordered; 2,500 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (3,616 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (3,408 backordered; 4,200 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (528 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (267 backordered; 2,052 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (8,876 backordered; 6,930 expected. 3,150 more expected 30 October)
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (151 backordered; 528 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (3,842 backordered; 10,700 expected)
Date to be Determined
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (8,351 backordered)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (6,965 backordered)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (5 backordered)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Wild Wasabi – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, nine Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Calypso Coral – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Blushing Bride – three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Pink Pirouette – three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Just gorgeous and so original!! Beautiful! Love all the little flowers!
Thanks so much Karen! 🙂
Beautiful flowery card, Amy! Love all the little petals and your color combo. And, of course, the sentiment from Six Sayings is always gorgeous! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Amy, I love the simplicity of this card with such a striking effect !!!
Thanks Pat! 🙂
Such a lovely CAS card, Amy! I wish that SU! would make a stamp using only that font – it’s gorgeous.
Thanks Melanie! I agree with you on the font…this is my favorite stamp from this set (although, the Merry Christmas is a close second). 😉
Really like the technique you used, it gives such a soft look. I’ll have to try this soon 🙂 It seems so easy from your tutorial. You can get such a different look and replicate it a few times… Yes, I try to make at least 6 of the same card 😉 Craft room still in pieces and have no idea when it will be back *sigh
Thanks Jill…you definitely will get a different look each time you reuse the wipe. But it’s cool! Good luck with your craft room! Moving is so NOT fun. 🙂