Hope that you’re all having a fantastic Saturday! Thanks so much to everyone who’s stopped by my post from last night to leave a comment for a chance to win one of three stamp sets that I’ll be giving away tomorrow. Here they are:
If you haven’t had a chance to stop in to leave your comment with the number one stamp set on your wish list for the 15% off sale that starts on Monday, you can go right over to add your comment by clicking here. But go soon, I’ll be selecting the winners from comments left before 12:00 noon ET tomorrow!
Even More Blog Candy!!
I’ve also got two team members that are offering up blog candy this weekend too! They’ve got some fantastic stamp sets and accessories that they’re giving away so be sure to stop by their blogs to leave a little comment before you miss out! Here are links to their blogs:
- Stamps-n-lingers.com – Mary Deatherage (ends Sunday at 5 PM ET)
- Card-iologyByJari.com – Jari Francis (ends Monday at 12 noon ET)
So you’ve got three opportunities to win some stamp candy! Happy Halloween a little early! 🙂
October 16-31 Host Code: XR3BWDA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
enjoy getting your emails and love your cards.
Thanks Caroll! 🙂