I used the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Wreath stamp set and the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 290.
I started by embossing a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL, then to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I sponged a panel from the Into the Woods DSP with Soft Suede ink to soften the white designs a bit. I adhered the sponged panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL, then adhered a panel of White Vellum over the top of the layered panel. I adhered the Vellum with a little SNAIL under the area that would be covered by the wreath.
I cut the center of the wreath with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits die and stamped the image from the Peaceful Wreath photopolymer stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink around the die cut center on a panel of Thick Whisper White card stock. I cut around the exterior of the stamped wreath with the larger Wonderful Wreath Framelits die, then used my Blender Pen and Real Red, Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso inks to color the image.
I adhered the image to the layered DSP panel with SNAIL, then adhered a strand of Real Red 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon over the wreath and around the DSP panel. I adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I tied a bow from the Real Red 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot. I cut the sentiment with the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies from Red Foil Sheets and adhered it with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Pines stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then inked the holly branch in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice, then stamped it over the sentiment on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Host Code: XR3BWDA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
15% Off All Regular Priced Stamp Sets From Stampin’ Up! Oct 19-23!!!
October 19 through October 23, Stampin’ Up! stamp sets will be discounted 15% off regular prices. We got a few more details about the sale…it will include ALL regular priced stamp sets!! **Bundles, rotary stamps, host sets and clearance rack items are excluded.
As an added bonus, the 15% off stamp sets can be included as part of your new Demonstrator Starter Kit. Starter Kits are $99 and you get to choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. So if you join as a Demonstrator Oct 19-23, you’ll be able to get even more stamps with the sale prices!! Plus you get a business starter pack and the shipping on your Starter Kit is free! Please drop me a note if you have any questions or check out my Join My Team page for additional details and a link to sign up. I’d love to have you join my group!
This sale will only be around for a few days before it ends on October 23, so don’t miss out! Yippee for a stamp set sale!! Check back for full details on October 19. 🙂
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 19.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 139584: Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper (2,719 backordered; 8,700 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,238 backordered; 2,500 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (2,697 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (3,967 backordered; 4,200 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (9,285 backordered; 6,930 expected. 3,150 more expected 30 October)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (930 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (890 backordered; 2,052 expected)
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (248 backordered; 528 expected)
- 123125: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (46 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (4,570 backordered; 10,700 expected)
Date to be Determined
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (8,925 backordered)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (7,866 backordered)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (191 backordered)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-5/5″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Mossy Meadow – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Thick Whisper White – Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut,
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Red Foil Sheets – Christmas Greetings Thinlits die cut
- White Vellum – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Into the Woods Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: