I used the Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves stamp set and the Season Frame Thinlits Dies to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #145.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Can You Case It #91.
I started by cutting the grateful sentiment from Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso card stocks with the die from the Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies set. I adhered the die cuts to a Sahara Sand card base with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
I stamped the leaf image from the Lighthearted Leaves photopolymer stamp set in early Espresso ink on a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock. I used my Blender Pen and Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi and Old Olive inks to color the little spaces in the leaf image.
I cut the leaf image out with the matching Leaflets Framelits die and adhered it over the die cuts on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of Gold Cording Trim through an Early Espresso button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons pack, tied a bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the leaf.
I stamped the leaf image from the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set down the edge of a Sahara Sand card stock panel inside the card in Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede inks.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Host Code: XR3BWDA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp sales are the best sales, and this one is no exception! Save 15% off retail on Stampin’ Up! stamp purchases October 19-23. Bundles, host stamps and Rotary Stamps are excluded from the sale.
There is no minimum purchase to get the sale prices, but there is a limited time! So click here head over and start shopping now, the sale ends on Friday!
Stamp With Amy K Ordering Special!
Don’t forget that I’m offering an ordering special along with the Stampin’ Up! stamp set sale! For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me between now and Friday, Oct 23, you’ll get to select an adhesive of your choice for free from me! You can choose any adhesive currently available from Stampin’ Up! This is in addition to the regular $8 thank you gifts that you get to select if you add the Host Code (for orders under $150 add the code, for orders over $150 don’t add the code…you’ll get the gift too!). And you’ll also earn Running Shoe Reward points and my October Card Class Tutorials!
Click here for more details!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 26.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (3,161 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 109129: Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (111 backordered; 1,600 expected)
- 131173: Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad (243 backordered; 480 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (4,739 backordered; 4,200 expected. 3,000 more expected 13 November)
- 140931: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad (58 backordered; 1,500 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (1,781 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (2,081 backordered; 2,052 expected. Date to be determined for next shipment)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (10,081 backordered; 6,930 expected. 3,150 more expected 30 October, 6,930 more expected 9 November)
- 123125: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (173 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,764 backordered; 2,500 expected)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (676 backordered; 4,680 expected)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (9,799 backordered; 1,296 expected; 10,324 more expected 9 November)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,167 backordered; 9,792 expected 30 October. 4,248 more expected 1 December)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (139 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (6,254 backordered; 10,700 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (739 backordered; 912 expected)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (653 backordered; 6,432 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Seasonal Frame Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Crumb Cake – Seasonal Frame Thinlits die cut
- Soft Suede – Seasonal Frame Thinlits die cut
- Early Espresso – Seasonal Frame Thinlits die cut
- Pear Pizzazz – Leaflets Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: