We’re back with our Stampin’ Up! weekly team blog hop for the Happy Stampers group! This week we’ve got a color challenge to play along with. I used the Sprarkly Seasons stamp set to create my projects for the hop.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week (I must admit…I cheated a tiny bit and added a little Mossy Meadow):
For the pumpkin box, I cut two panels of Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Baker’s Box Thinlits Dies and I stamped the pumpkin face from the Sparkly Seasons photopolymer stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on one of the die cut panels.
I inked the line image from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink, stamped it off once on scrap paper, then stamped it on the box panels. I repeated this process until the stripes covered both pieces for the box.
I adhered the box together with Fast Fuse adhesive, then applied a little Mossy Meadow Washi Tape from the Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape pack to a Clothespin and used that to hold the top closed. I pulled a strand of Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine through the Clothespin and through a Pumpkin Pie button from the Brights Designer Buttons pack, then tied a bow to hold it in place.
I inked the image from the Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped it on scrap paper, then stamped it on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock. I repeated that process, cut the images out with the matching Leaflets dies, sponged them with Mossy Meadow ink and adhered them with Glue Dots to the box.
I cut the sentiment from the Boo to You Framelits Dies from Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze card stocks, adhered them together with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, then to the box with snipped up pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The card base for my card is one of the Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes. I layered a panel of Cajun Craze card stock over a panel of Crushed Curry card stock and I adhered the panels to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the pumpkin face image from the Sparkly Seasons photopolymer stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock, then I stamped the line image from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink over it. I cut the little face out with the Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies and I adhered it with SNAIL to the card front.
I cut the sentiment from Crushed Curry card stock with the Seasonal Frame Thinlits die, sponged a little Cajun Craze ink over it and adhered it with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to the card front. I added the sentiment from the Sparkly Seasons stamp set in Cajun Craze ink under the die cut sentiment.
I inked the stem image from the Sparkly Seasons stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped it on scrap paper once, then stamped it on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock. I repeated that process, then cut both images with the Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies. I sponged a little Mossy Meadow ink around the edges, snipped the stem off one image, tucked them under the pumpkin image and adhered them with SNAIL to the card front.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Host Code: XR3BWDA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp sales are the best sales, and this one is no exception! Save 15% off retail on Stampin’ Up! stamp purchases October 19-23. Bundles, host stamps and Rotary Stamps are excluded from the sale.
There is no minimum purchase to get the sale prices, but there is a limited time! So click here head over and start shopping now, the sale ends tomorrow!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 26.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (4,994 backordered; 4,200 expected. 3,000 more expected 13 November)
- 140931: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad (290 backordered; 1,500 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (2,068 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (2,449 backordered; 2,052 expected. 15,120 more expected 9 November)
- 123125: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (219 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,948 backordered; 2,500 expected)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (835 backordered; 4,680 expected)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (10,849 backordered; 6,912 expected; 10,324 more expected 9 November)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,926 backordered; 9,792 expected 30 October. 4,248 more expected 1 December)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (4,029 backordered; 3,150 expected. 6,930 more expected 9 November)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (243 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138295: Tree Builder Punch (86 backordered; 3,640 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (6,729 backordered; 10,700 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (988 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (1,055 backordered; 1,536 expected. 4,896 more expected 1 December)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Pumpkin Pie – two Baker’s Box Thinlits die cuts
- Crushed Curry – two Vintage Leaves Framelits die cuts, Boo to You Framelits die cut
- Cajun Craze – Boo to You Framelits die cut
- Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes – card base
- Crushed Curry – 3″ x 4-1/2″ panel, three Seasonal Frame Thinlits die cuts
- Crushed Curry – 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Pumpkin Pie – Seasonal Frame Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create these projects: