I used the Stampin’ Up! Garden in Bloom stamp set to create a birthday card to share with you today.
The design for my card was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 291.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Fab Friday 75. I did add a little Old Olive…I couldn’t leave the little flowers without any leaves! 🙂
I started by stamping the flower images from the Garden in Bloom photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento, Bermuda Bay and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the a little Tangelo Twist to the flower centers with my Stampin’ Write Marker. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Build a Birthday Photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a strip of Whisper White cards stock and I punched both ends with the side of the Hexagon Punch to create the banner. I adhered the sentiment strip over a strip of Basic Black card stock that I’d also punched with the Hexagon Punch, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the larger flower images from the Garden in Bloom stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock. I snipped the image out and adhered a little of the Silver Cording Trim to the back with Glue Dots, then adhered the flower to the card front with a few more Glue Dots.
I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the flower images to finish the card front.
I added a few more of the flower images from the Garden in Bloom stamp set on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
October 16-31 Host Code: XR3BWDA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp sales are the best sales, and this one is no exception! Save 15% off retail on Stampin’ Up! stamp purchases October 19-23. Bundles, host stamps and Rotary Stamps are excluded from the sale.
There is no minimum purchase to get the sale prices, but there is a limited time! So click here head over and start shopping now, the sale ends at 11:55 PM MT tonight!
Stamp With Amy K Ordering Special – Ending Today!
Don’t forget that I’m offering an ordering special along with the Stampin’ Up! stamp set sale! For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me before 11:55 PM MT tonight, you’ll get to select an adhesive of your choice for free from me! You can choose any adhesive currently available from Stampin’ Up! This is in addition to the regular $8 thank you gifts that you get to select if you add the Host Code (for orders under $150 add the code, for orders over $150 don’t add the code…you’ll get the gift too!). And you’ll also earn Running Shoe Reward points and my October Card Class Tutorials!
Click here for more details!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 26.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (2,308 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (2,801 backordered; 2,052 expected. 15,120 more expected 25 November)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (5,251 backordered; 4,200 expected. 3,000 more expected 13 November)
- 123125: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (262 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (2,080 backordered; 2,500 expected)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (1,001 backordered; 4,680 expected)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (11,296 backordered; 6,912 expected; 10,324 more expected 9 November)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,926 backordered; 9,792 expected. 4,248 more expected 1 December)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (4,241 backordered; 3,150 expected. 6,930 more expected 9 November)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (1,463 backordered; 1,536 expected. 4,896 more expected 1 December)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (325 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138295: Tree Builder Punch (180 backordered; 3,640 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (7,078 backordered; 10,700 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (1,234 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel, hand cut image
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Love flowers, and LOVE< LOVE< LOVE this bright and cheery card!…
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Beautiful Card! LOVE the vibrant colors & layout 😀
Thanks so much! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
This is really beautiful! Great color combination.
Thanks Terri! 🙂
Great card, Amy! Love it! 🙂
Thanks so much Mary! 🙂
Nice, nice , nice! Love how you used the color sketch with this stamp set. It wows!
Thanks so much Jari! 🙂
This is a fabulous take on the colors and the pretty sketch. I really love the banner and sentiment, it’s so pretty with the flowers. SO glad you played with us at Fab Friday!
Thanks Cindy! 🙂
So pretty. Wonderful to see flowers even in the fall and dead of winter. The card is bright, clean and beautifully compliments the pen work. Love it!
Thanks so much Diane! 🙂
Beautiful simplicity. I love what you did with these colors and sketch. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along with this FabFriday Color Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
I love how you layered the smaller flowers behind the sentiment strip and the larger flower popped up on top. You really pulled these colors together with the floral theme. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂