I used the Stampin’ Up! Jolly Christmas stamp set and a little of the Home for the Holidays DSP to create my card for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop this week. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with and here is what I created for it:
And here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the two snowflake images from the Jolly Christmas stamp set randomly in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with SNAIL, then to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored the sentiment image from the Jolly Christmas stamp set with my Real Red and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I cut the stamped sentiment out with the Lots of Labels Framelits dies, layered it over a panel of Real Red card stock that I’d also cut with the Lots of Labels Framelits dies, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a strip from the Home for Christmas DSP to the sentiment panel with SNAIL.
I tied a strand from the Gold Baker’s Twine around a Reindeer Paper Clip, then slid it over the top of the sentiment panel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Pines photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I inked up the deer and snowflake images from the Jolly Christmas stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped them off on scrap paper twice, then stamped them on the panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 9.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (3,032 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (8,895 backordered; 6,624 expected. 10,324 more expected 13 November)
- 138764: Heartfelt Sympathy Photopolymer Stamp Set (32 backordered; 635 expected)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (5,025 backordered; 6,912 expected)
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (402 backordered; 336 expected. 336 more expected 1 December)
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (48 backordered; 996 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,106 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (2,992 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (8,835 backordered; 6,048 expected. 2,376 more expected 1 December; 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,072 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,286 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (303 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (464 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (1,898 backordered; 2,550 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (4,351 backordered; 15,120 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Lots of Labels Framelits die cut
- Mossy Meadow – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel,Lots of Labels Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Darling card Amy. Those reindeer clips add such a touch of cuteness. Super fun card.
Thanks Kristi! 🙂
Such a beautiful card, Amy! You always add such a special touch like the moose antlers. Just about the time I think I have sufficient Christmas stamps, you demonstrate one I don’t have. Now I’m trying to decide if I need just one more…
Of course you need one more stamp set! 😉 Thanks for your nice comments Melanie. 🙂
I’m with Melanie, I passed on this set thinking I too have enough…hahaha Amy shows us another awesome card and set that we must have! 😉
Thanks Jill! 🙂
I love this card and that stamp set, nice job Amy…..those Reindeer clips are da boom!
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Great card, Amy. I love how you stamped the snowflake images on the front, too. The reindeer clip looks really cool on there, too! 🙂
Thanks so much Jari! 🙂
So pretty–thanks for the great idea for that background too!
Thanks so much! Glad that you liked it. 🙂
Love it, Amy! Love how you used the Reindeer Clip peeking over the sentiment. 🙂
Thanks Mary! Those little reindeer are pretty cute. 🙂
Reindeers are sooo cute. Love this card and the vintage touches. There are a few that have that olden time feel. Great job.
Thanks so much Shelagh! 🙂
Love the holiday cards 😀 Especially love the reindeer on the inside 😀
Thanks Heather! 🙂