I used the Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves and Cheer All Year stamp sets to create a fall card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 293.
The theme for my card was inspired by Can You Case It #93.
I started by adhering a panel of Into the Woods DSP to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with SNAIL, then to a Pumpkin Pie card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I embossed a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Woodland Embossing Folder and I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink, then adhered the panel to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock and to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the leaf image from the Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Soft Sky ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then used my Blender Pen and Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red inks to add some color to the leaf image.
I cut the leaf out with the matching Leaflets Framelits die and adhered it with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Cheer All Year photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I punched the ends with the Banner Triple Punch, sponged the edges with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie inks, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Gold Basic Metal Button, tied a bow, then adhered it to the card front with a piece of a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I stamped the leaf image from the Vintage Leaves stamp set in Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 9.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (88 backordered; 996 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,188 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (3,054 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,135 backordered; 6,048 expected. 2,376 more expected 1 December; 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,152 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,327 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (335 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (495 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2,123 backordered; 2,550 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (4,571 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,184 backordered; 5,040 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Pumpkin Pie – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – 4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White – 5/8″ x 4″ strip, Leaflets Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Into the Woods Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: