I used the Stampin’ Up! Among the Branches and Vintage Leaves stamp sets to create my card to share today. I couldn’t resist doing another fall card since the leaves are still so pretty here in Atlanta! This time I used a more neutral color scheme.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 422.
And the theme for my card was inspired by The Card Concept 43. I think that my card falls into the clean and layered category.
I started by sponging a little bit of Soft Suede ink on the inside of the Woodland Embossing Folder. I placed a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the folder and ran it through my Big Shot, then adhered the panel to a Very Vanilla card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel from the Farmers Market DSP and I sponged it with a little Soft Suede ink, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a strand of the 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon with Fast Fuse adhesive over the DSP layer.
I stamped one leaf in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and one leaf in Soft Suede ink from the Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the leaves out with the matching Leaflets Framelits Dies and sponged Soft Suede ink over both of them. I adhered the leaves together with Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Vintage Faceted Designer Button, tied a bow and adhered it to the leaves with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Among the Branches photopolymer stamp set in Marina Mist ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, punched it out with the 2″ Circle Punch, then adhered it with Fast Fuse and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Endless Thanks Photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a small strip of Very Vanilla card stock, punched the ends with the Banner Punch, sponged a little Soft Suede ink on it, then adhered it to the sentiment circle.
I adhered a small piece of the Famers Market DSP to a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 9.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (88 backordered; 996 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,188 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (3,054 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,135 backordered; 6,048 expected. 2,376 more expected 1 December; 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,152 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,327 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (335 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (495 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2,123 backordered; 2,550 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (4,571 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,184 backordered; 5,040 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Leaflets Framelits die cuts, 2″ Circle Punch, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Farmers Market Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 3″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: