I used the Stampin’ Up! Watercolors Wings and Definitely Dahlia stamp sets to create my card to share today…not sure that butterflies are really a “fall” insect, but I think that it works with the color scheme. 🙂
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 211.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Pals Paper Arts 274.
I started by inking the image from the Definitely Dahlia stamp in Crushed Curry ink, stamping it on scrap paper once, then stamping it on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I stamped the dot image from the Watercolor Wings photopolymer stamp set in Calypso Coral ink, stamped it on scrap paper, then stamped it over the lower part of the flower image. I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Wings stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink over the dot images.
I stamped the solid butterfly wing image from the Watercolor Wings stamp set in Crushed Curry ink and the exterior wing image in Calypso Coral ink on a Whisper White panel. I inked the center wing image in Calypso Coral ink, stamped it off once, then stamped it over the image. I cut the butterfly out with the matching Bold Butterfly Framelits die, then stamped the body of the butterfly in Chocolate Chip ink on the die cut.
I stamped the antenna image in Chocolate Chip in on the Whisper White panel with the flower image, then adhered the butterfly die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals over it.
I adhered one of the Iced Rhinestone Embellishements under the sentiment, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with SNAIL and to a Chocolate Chip card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the inside of the card with the dot image and the butterfly images from the Watercolors Wings stamp set. All of the images were stamped off on scrap paper once before stamping them on the Whisper White panel.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 9.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (88 backordered; 996 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,188 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (3,054 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,135 backordered; 6,048 expected. 2,376 more expected 1 December; 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,152 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,327 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (335 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (495 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2,123 backordered; 2,550 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (4,571 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,184 backordered; 5,040 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Chocolate Chip – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Calypso Coral – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Bold Butterflie die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: