Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Weekly Deals for us today, but before I get to those, I wanted to share two things with you.
The first one is a new video that I’ve added to my YouTube Channel. This one is back to the basics and it shows you how to reink a Firm Foam Ink Pad. I get a fair number of questions about it, so I thought that I’d add a quick video to help you out.
If you’re viewing this message through email, you’ll need to click over to my blog to see the video link. Hope that you found it helpful!
South Hill Designs!!
You may have noticed that I’ve got a new link on my sidebar and in my blog menu on the top of my blog. I’ve just joined South Hill Designs! To answer your first question, nope, I’m not leaving Stampin’ Up! I’m having too much fun sharing with you all. I’ll be doing South Hill Designs in addition to Stampin’ Up!
I will limit the amount that I chat about South Hill Designs on this blog, but please stop by my blog Lockets By Amy K to see the fantastic products and offerings. I’ll be posting on that blog frequently so be sure to click over there and sign up to follow along with that blog too!
I’m so excited, my starter kit is scheduled to arrive today so I’ll have some new goodies to play with soon! If you’re interested in a catalog, contact me and I’ll drop one in the mail to you ASAP. One of the awesome things about this company is that I’m allowed to accept orders and build a team in the following countries: the United States, Mexico, Canada and the United Kingdom!
If you’re interested in finding out more information, here are my sites:
Okay, back to Stampin’ Up!
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 10-16
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 16.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,558 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,335 backordered; 8,424 expected. 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,449 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,510 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (459 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (644 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread (129 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2,014 backordered; 2,550 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (5,416 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (795 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,485 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (244 backordered; 4,320 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Amy K goes global! Best of luck with your new venture!
Hee hee! Thanks Linda! 🙂