I used the Stampin’ Up! Cheer All Year and Lighthearted Leaves stamp sets to create my card for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop this week. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with and here is what I created for it:
And here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Into the Woods DSP pack to the front of a Soft Suede card base with SNAIL.
I inked the feather image from the Cheer All Year photopolymer stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink, then used a Sponge Dauber to add Soft Suede ink around the edges and I stamped the image on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I repeated that process with Tangelo Twist and Daffodil Delight inks for the other two feathers, then I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock, a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lighthearted Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a smaller Whisper White card stock panel, then adhered it to a Soft Suede card stock panel with SNAIL. I looped a little of the Gold Metallic Thread, taped it to the back of the sentiment panel, then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered one of the Into the Woods Elements to the sentiment panel with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Into the Woods DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 10-16
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 16.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,809 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,939 backordered; 8,424 expected. 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (499 backordered; 6,480 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,594 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,637 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (541 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (16 backordered; 720 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (727 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread (213 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2,441 backordered; 2,550 expected. 10,200 more expected 25 November)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (5,884 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (1,064 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,618 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (56 backordered; 5,248 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 2″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 3″ x 3″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 1-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5″ panel (inside card)
- Into the Woods Designer Series Paper – 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: