I used the Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves and Brushstrokes stamp sets to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #148.
The fall theme for my card was inspired by Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #22.
And the striped background on my card was inspired by Just Us Girls #318.
I started by inking the Brushstrokes stamp image in Crumb Cake ink, stamping it on scrap paper twice, then stamping it on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock.
I punched a panel of So Saffron card stock with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch on one end and the Project Life Corner Punch on the other and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink. I pulled a strand of Pumpkin Pie 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon through the tag top and tied a strand of Gold Baker’s Twine around it, then adhered the to tag the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaf image from the Lighthearted Leaves photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I colored the image with my Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Markers, cut it out with the matching Leaflets Framelits die and adhered it to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lighthearted Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on the lower center of the Crumb Cake panel, then adhered the stamped panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 10-16
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 16.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,809 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,939 backordered; 8,424 expected. 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (499 backordered; 6,480 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,594 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,637 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (541 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (16 backordered; 720 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (727 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread (213 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2,441 backordered; 2,550 expected. 10,200 more expected 25 November)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (5,884 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (1,064 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,618 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (56 backordered; 5,248 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Leaflets Framelits die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (one inside card)
- So Saffron – 2″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: