I used the Stampin’ Up! H0lly Jolly Greetings stamp set to create a clean and simple holiday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #149.
The watercoloring on my card was inspired by Just Us Girls #319.
And the holiday theme for my card was inspired by the Global Design Project #11.
I started by stamping the snowflake image from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Watercolor Paper. I sprinkled it with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it, then painted over the image with my Aqua Painter and Soft Sky ink pad.
I used my Heat Tool on the level 1 setting to dry the ink quickly, then I stamped the small snowflake images from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set in Soft Sky ink over the watercolored area.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set in VersaMark Ink next the snowflake, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Then I adhered the watercolored panel to a panel from the Silver Foil Sheets with Fast Fuse Adhesive and to a Soft Sky card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a few random Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Wreath stamp set in Soft Sky ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card, then stamped the snowflake image from the Holly Jolly Greeting stamp set next to it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 17-23
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 23.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 102395: Brayer
- 131188: Regals 12″ x 12″ Cardstock
- Reindeer Paper Clips (2,363 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (more details)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (7,632 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (2,239 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (386 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (more details)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (475 backordered; 4,740 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (6,414 backordered; 12,096 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (1,283 backordered; 5,248 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Soft Sky – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets –3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Watercolor Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: