I used the Stampin’ Up! Berry Merry stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop this week. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with and here is what I created for it:
Here are the colors that we’re playing with this week:
I started by masking the ray images around the sentiment from the Berry Merry photopolymer stamp set with Post-It Notes. I inked the image with Cherry Cobbler ink, removed the mask and stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I used a Sponge Dauber to add Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Crumb Cake inks to the raised side of the Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder, I placed my stamped panel inside the folder and ran it through the Big Shot. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL.
I tied a bow with Crumb Cake 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon around the panel, then adhered it to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Cherry Cobbler button from the Regals Designer Buttons pack, tied a bow, then adhered it to a Snowflake Element and to the bow with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment and berries from the Berry Merry stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and the leaves in Old Olive ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 17-23
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 23.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 102395: Brayer
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (2,537 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (more details)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (7,971 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (2,451 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (453 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (more details)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (more details)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (688 backordered; 4,740 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (1,565 backordered; 5,248 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.