I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Greetings Thinlits die set to create my card to share today. And I’d put together a locket that matched the color scheme exactly, so I couldn’t help but add it to the photo! 🙂
My card design was loosely inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #150.
The colors for my card were inspired by Just Us Girls #320.
And the holiday theme for my card was inspired by TGIF Challenge #30.
If you’re interested in checking out the details for my locket, head over to my Lockets By Amy K blog where you can see the South Hill Designs lockets and jewelry.
I started my card by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL, then to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched 1-1/2″ Circle Punches from Real Red and Garden Green card stocks. I sponged the edges of the circles with Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow inks, then used my uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to add the reflections to each circle.
I adhered the circle punches to the card front with SNAIL, then cut the ornament tops from Gold Foil Sheets with the die from the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies. I adhered the ornament top die cuts to the card front with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut the sentiment with the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Die from Gold Foil Sheets and I adhered it to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Pines photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then stamped the ornament images in Real Red ink under the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza Going on Now!!
November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during Stampin’ Up!’s week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
See the Savings Now!
- Online Extravaganza Deals (PDF Download)
Stamp With Amy K Double Running Shoe Reward Special!
Along with the Online Extravaganza from Stampin’ Up!, I’m offering a little ordering special! All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from today through Monday, November 30 will earn double Running Shoe Reward Points*!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
*Online Hostess Club orders are excluded since you always earn double reward points.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 24-30
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 30.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (107 backordered; 912 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (9,161 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (3,312 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (709 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (467 backordered; 4,224 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (3,508 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,441 on backorder ; 2,304 expected on November 30; 9,792 expected on December 7)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (1,361 backordered; 4,740 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (2,476 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (807 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Real Red – two 1-1/2″ Circle Punches
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, three Delicate Ornament Thinlits die cuts, Christmas Greetings Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: