Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today! I hope that you’re able to spend the day with your loved ones…we’ll soon be stuffed with Prime Rib, cheesy hash brown potatoes and lots of dessert! A little unusual for the Thanksgiving feast, but since I do the cooking, I decide the menu. 😉
I used the Stampin’ Up! And Many More stamp set and the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and Botanical Garden DSP from the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalog to create my card for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop this week. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with and here is what I created for it:
Here is the sketch that we’re playing with this week:
I started by cutting the edge of a panel from the Botanical Gardens DSP (available Jan 5) with the Botanical Builder Framelits Die (available Jan 5). I adhered the die cut panel to another panel from the Botanical Gardens DSP pack with SNAIL, then to a Mossy Meadow card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a flower and four flower centers with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies from Cajun Craze card stock, then cut three flowers from Hello Honey card stock with the Framelits set.
I adhered the die cut flower pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the smaller flower and an Iced Rhinestone Embellishment to the center of the larger flower.
I stamped the sentiment from the And Many More stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Washi Label Punch. I sponged the edges of the punched sentiment panel with Cajun Craze ink, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of Botanical Gardens DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza Going on Now!!
November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during Stampin’ Up!’s week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
See the Savings Now!
- Online Extravaganza Deals (PDF Download)
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 24-30
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 30.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (9,680 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (3,669 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (811 backordered; 4,224 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (852 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (1,654 backordered; 4,740 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (8,157 backordered; 9,792 expected) ***Only a few of these left, order very soon if you’d like to get one.
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (2,928 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (1,233 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Cajun Craze – five Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Hello Honey – three Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – Washi Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Garden Designer Series Paper – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: