It’s never to early to get started on those holiday thank you notes! I used the Stampin’ Up! Lots of Joy and Tin of Cards stamp sets to create a thank you card to share today.
The layout for my card was inspired by Fab Friday 78.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #13.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL, then to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of DSP from the Home for Christmas DSP pack to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped two tree images from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I punched them out with the Tree Builder Punch and adhered one of the trees to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Cards photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, then I stamped the line image from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Crumb Cake and Old Olive inks under it. I cut the sentiment out with a Circles Collection Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Real Red card stock. I looped a strand of the Silver Cording Trim and adhered it to the back of the circle punch with tape, then adhered the punch to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the second tree to the circle sentiment with SNAIL and punched two stars with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch from Red Foil Sheets and I adhered them to the top of the trees with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added three sequins from the Brights Sequin Assortment pack, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere them.
I stamped the tree image from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Old Olive ink on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card. I stamped the image a second time without reinking to finish it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 1-7
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 7.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (10,487 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (4,141 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,402 backordered; 4,224 expected)
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (116 backordered; 1,254 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (976 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 131187: Neutrals 12″ x 12″ Cardstock (8 backordered; 413 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,869 backordered; 9,792 expected. Next shipment to be determined) ***SOLD OUT and no longer available***
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (3,473 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (1,788 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Old Olive – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, two Tree Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 4-1/2″ strip
- Red Foil Sheets – two Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: