I used the Stampin’ Up! Wonderland stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop this week. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with and here is what I created for it:
Here are the colors that we’re playing with this week:
I started by stamping the tree image from the Wonderland stamp set in Night of Navy ink across a Night of Navy card base. I stamped the tree image from the Wonderland stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I sponged lightly over the tree image with Soft Sky ink, then sponged around the edges with Night of Navy ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Soft Sky card stock with SNAIL, then to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wonderland stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a strip of Soft Sky card stock. I trimmed the edges of the strip at an angle and adhered the sentiment to a strip of Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I adhered the sentiment strip to the card front with SNAIL on the left and Stampin’ Dimensionals under the right side.
I pressed one of the Snowflake Elements into my VersaMark ink pad, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the snowflake with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Pines stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a Whisper White panel, then inked the tree image from the Wonderland stamp set in Soft Sky ink, stamped it off once and stamped it next to the sentiment inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 1-7
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 7.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (10,487 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (4,141 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,402 backordered; 4,224 expected)
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (116 backordered; 1,254 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (976 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 131187: Neutrals 12″ x 12″ Cardstock (8 backordered; 413 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,869 backordered; 9,792 expected. Next shipment to be determined) ***SOLD OUT and no longer available***
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (3,473 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (1,788 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Sky – 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip
- Whisper White – 2-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – 2-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: