I used the Stampin’ Up! Wonderland and Peaceful Wreath stamp sets to create a clean and simple holiday card to share with you today.
For details about the Wonderland Snowflake Locket in the photo, please visit my Lockets By Amy K blog post today. Hope that you’ll follow along on my new blog too!
The snowflake theme for my card was inspired by CAS-ual Fridays CFC146.
I created a similar card with the Vintage Leaves stamp set a few weeks ago. You can see that card here. I loved the way that it turned out, so I though that I’d make a stack of these cards for the holidays too!
I started by masking 1/4″ around all for edges of the 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White card stock panel. I have recently discovered Post-It Note Tape…it worked perfectly and was so easy to create the mask for this card!
I stamped the tree image from the Wonderland stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the Whisper White panel. I stamped the image a few times without reinking.
I sponged around the edge of the stamped image with Night of Navy ink, then inked up the snowflake image from the Wonderland stamp set in Night of Navy ink, stamped it off once and stamped it across the panel. I stamped it a few times without reinking.
I adhered the stamped panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Wreath photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the card base. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Wreath stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the inside of the card, then inked the pine branch from the Wonderland stamp set in Night of Navy ink, stamped it off twice and stamped it next to the sentiment.
To see my locket post, head over to my Lockets by Amy K blog here.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 1-7
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 7.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 131188: Regals 12″ x 12″ Cardstock (11 backordered; 360 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (128 backordered; 5,000 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (83 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (3,869 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,159 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/1″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: