I used the Stampin’ Up! Joyful Season stamp set to create a clean and simple card to share today.
My card colors were inspired by Can You Case It #97.
And the bird on my card was inspired by Merry Monday #182.
I started by stamping the inside pieces of the bird image from the Joyful Season photopolymer stamp set in Real Red, Tuxedo Black Memento and Pumpkin Pie inks on a Very Vanilla card stock panel. I let those images dry completely, then stamped the outside line image of the bird in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and I heat embossed it.
I stamped the branch and berry image in Soft Suede and Real Red inks on the Very Vanilla panel, then stamped the outline images in VersaMark Ink, sprinkled them with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Season stamp set in VersaMark Ink, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I added two small strips of Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape to the panel, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Gold Glimmer Paper with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
I adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Season stamp set in Real Red ink on a Very Vanilla panel, then added a strip of the Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 1-7
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 7.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 131188: Regals 12″ x 12″ Cardstock (11 backordered; 360 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (128 backordered; 5,000 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (83 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (3,869 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,159 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Very Vanilla – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Glimmer Paper – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: