I used the Stampin’ Up! A Little Something stamp set and matching Square Pillow Box Thinlits dies to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #151.
And the candy canes on my card were inspired by Merry Monday #183.
The sentiment for my card was inspired by Just Us Girls #322.
I started by adhering a panel of Mossy Meadow DSP from the 2014-16 In Color DSP Stack to a Mossy Meadow card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the candy cane image from the A Little Something stamp set 15 times in Real Red ink across a Whisper White card stock panel, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement. I stamped one more candy cane image on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die and set it aside.
I curved the sentiment from the Oh, What Fun photopolymer stamp set on my acrylic block and I stamped in Mossy Meadow ink around one of the candy cane images. I adhered the die cut candy cane over that image with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the holly image from the Snow Place photopolymer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the matching Snow Friends Framelits dies. I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a red Sharpie Marker and adhered them to the holly image, then adhered the die cut to the candy cane with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Oh, What Fun stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel, then added a strip of the Mossy Meadow DSP on the inside of the card. I adhered one more candy cane die cut to finish it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 8-14
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 14.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (70 backordered; 2,508 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (197 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,180 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,483 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two Square Pillow Box Thinlits die cuts (one inside card), Snow Friends Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2014-16 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: