The Stampin’ Up! Year End Sale has started! Be sure to check below for the details, you definitely won’t want to miss this!!
I’ve got a sneak peek at the upcoming Botanicals for You stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s 2016 Sale-a-bration brochure to share with you for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here is the sketch that we’re playing with:
I started by adhering a panel from the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) to a panel of Botanical Gardens DSP (available Jan 5) with SNAIL. I applied the SNAIL under the area that the stamped panel would cover.
Do you see the cool outlines in the vellum panel? They match up perfectly with the Botanical Gardens DSP! Yippee!!
I stamped the sentiment from the Botanicals For You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) in Cajun Craze ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the flower images from that stamp set in Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron and Hello Honey inks next to the sentiment and the stripe image from the Botanical Blooms Photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Hello Honey ink on the panel as well.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock with SNAIL, then I added a strip of Hello Honey card stock under the Cajun Craze panel. I adhered the layered panel to the vellum layer with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine around the panel, tied a bow and then adhered one of the Botanical Gardens Jewels with a Glue Dot under the twine. I adhered the layered panel to a Cajun Craze card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and flowers from the Botanicals for You stamp set in Cajun Craze, Hello Honey and Mint Macaron inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Year End Sale Starts Today!!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals! During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- You can add non-Year-End-Sale items to your order.
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Orders must be placed online.
- Deadlines: Online orders: January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 8-14
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 14.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (249 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,379 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,696 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cajun Craze – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-3/8″ 4-5/8″ panel
- Hello Honey – 1/4″ x 4-5/8″ strip
- Whisper White – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: