I used the Stampin’ Up! Rose Wonder stamp set and matching Rose Garden Thinlits Dies from the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by the Global Design Project #GDP014. I had to move the sentiment up just a bit…it worked better with the rose image a little higher up. 🙂
I started by stamping the image from the Rose Wonder photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I used my Aqua Painter and a little Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz ink to watercolor the flower and leaf images. Then I stamped the outline image from the Rose Wonder stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a separate watercolor panel and I used my Aqua Painter to add a little more color to the inside of the image.
I let the images dry completely (used my heat tool to speed that process up a bit), then stamped the sentiment in Blushing Bride ink on the Pear Pizzazz image. I cut that image out with the Rose Garden Thinlits die (available Jan 5), adhered it to the larger watercolor panel with Fast Fuse Adhesive, trimmed the excess off then adhered the watercolor panel to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
I wrapped a strand of Blushing Bride Satin Ribbon (from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit – available Jan 5) around the layered panel, adhering it with SNAIL, the I added a length of Venetian Crochet Trim over it, using tape to adhere it on the back of the panel. I adhered the layered panel to a Blushing Bride card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added a Blushing Bride Enamel Glitter Dot from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit under the sentiment.
I inked the image from the Rose Wonder stamp set in Blushing Bride ink, stamped it off once, then stamped it on a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Year End Sale Going On Now!!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals! The sale runs through Jan 4 and the items are only available while supplies last, so shop early for the best selection. See the savings now!
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 8-14
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 14.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (276 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,461 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,784 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Rose Garden Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: