I used the Stampin’ Up! Antique Tags Host Exclusive stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here are the colors that we’re playing along with this week:
I started by stamping the flourish image from the First Sight stamp set (available Jan 5) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock. I sprinkled the images with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I wrapped a strand of the Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon around the stamped panel and I adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Antique Tags stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I colored the sleeves in the image with my Black Stampin’ Write Marker, then cut the image out with matching Chalk Talk Framelits die and I adhered it with SNAIL to a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets that I’d punched on both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
I adhered the layered sentiment panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then tied a bow from Gold Satin 5/8″ Ribbon and adhered it next to the sentiment with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the flourish image from the First Sight stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 15-21
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 21.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (351 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread (44 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,821 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,784 backordered; 3,520 expected)
- 141054: Éclosion d’amour Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (362 backordered; 6,688 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project: