I created a card with the Bloomin’ Love stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog to share with you today. And I’ve got a red locket to go with my card, you can see the details on my Lockets By Amy K blog.
The colors for my card were inspired by Fab Friday 79.
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch 152.
I started by stamping the flourish image from the Timeless Textures stamp set (available Jan 5) three times in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL, then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the heart image from the Bloomin’ Love photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I cut it out with one of the Circles Collection Framelits Dies. I adhered the stamped image to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Real Red card stock with SNAIL.
Then I stamped the banner image from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the sentiment in Pool Party ink over the banner image, then cut the banner with the matching Large Numbers Framelits Dies (available Jan 5). I adhered the banner to the circle punch with SNAIL and I trimmed the edge off.
I adhered the layered circles to the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added a single Pool Party Candy Dot from the Subtles Candy Dots pack.
I stamped the image from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 15-21
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 21.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (351 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread (44 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,821 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,784 backordered; 3,520 expected)
- 141054: Éclosion d’amour Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (362 backordered; 6,688 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/4″ x 3″ panel
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, Large Numbers Framelits Dies, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: