I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Everything stamp set and Gift Bag Punch Board to create a few holiday gift bags.
The theme for my gift bags was inspired by TGIF Challenges #tgifc34.
I started with 7″ x 12″ pieces of Real Red Envelope Paper and I followed the instructions on the Gift Bag Punch Board to create large size gift bags. I adhered the bags together with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
I pulled a strand of Very Vanilla 1-1/4″ Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon through the holes that I’d punched at the top of the gift bag and tied a bow.
I stamped the tag image from the Merry Everything stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and I punched it out with the matching Note Tag Punch. I stamped the holly images from the Berry Merry photopolymer stamp set in Real Red and Mossy Meadow inks on the tag, then punched a hole in the tag with my 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch.
I pulled a strand of Gold Cording Trim through the tag and I added a strand of the Real Red Pom Pom Trim behind the tag, then tied the tag to the Very Vanilla bow with the Gold Cording Trim. I added one of the Snowflake Elements with a Glue Dot to finish the gift bag.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Brochure Shipping Update
I’ve heard from some people on the West Coast that the Occasions Catalogs and Sale-a-bration Brochures are starting to arrive in their mailboxes…Yippee!! If you’re a customer of mine, you should be receiving your catalog and brochure shortly.
If you are not a customer of mine but would like to be and want a new catalog, I am happy to send you a copy. Just fill out my catalog request form here.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 15-21
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 21.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (178 backordered; 9,576 expected)
- 103083: Embossing Buddy (22 backordered; 1,080 expected)
- 138296: Washi Label Punch (16 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (719 backordered; 6,688 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project: