Today I’m sharing a sneak peek at an upcoming stamp set from the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration brochure. I used the Hello stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps SSC116 sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC116. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
I started by adhering a strip of Birthday Bouquet DSP (available Jan 5) to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) in Mossy Meadow ink above the DSP strip, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Whisper White Baker’s Twine around the panel twice and tied a bow with it though a Blushing Bride button from the Subtles Designer Buttons pack. I adhered the button to the card front with a Glue Dot to hold it in place.
I adhered the layered panel to a Mossy Meadow card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of the Birthday Bouquet DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Mint Macaron – 3-1/2″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 5″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: