I used the Stampin’ Up! Grateful Bunch and Helping Me Grow stamp sets from the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Pals Paper Arts #280.
I started by stamping the leaf image from the Grateful Bunch photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Mint Macaron ink on a Mint Macaron card stock panel. Then I stamped the lace border image from that stamp set across the panel in Mossy Meadow ink.
I adhered strips of Pearl Basic Jewels across the stamped lace banner, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with SNAIL and to a Watermelon Wonder card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiments from the Helping Me Grow photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Mossy Meadow and Watermelon Wonder inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the border image around the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink, then cut it out with the matching Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. I sponged a little Mint Macaron ink around the edges and adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Grateful Bunch stamp set in Watermelon Wonder ink three times on a Very Vanilla card stock panel. I used my Blender Pen and a little Watermelon Wonder and Crushed Curry inks to add a touch of color to the images, then punched them out with the matching Blossom Bunch Punch (available in a bundle with the Grateful Bunch stamp set Jan 5) and adhered them to the sentiment panel with Glue Dots (two side flowers) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (center flower).
I stamped the leaf image from the Grateful Bunch stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Last Day For This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 21.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (178 backordered; 9,576 expected)
- 103083: Embossing Buddy (22 backordered; 1,080 expected)
- 138296: Washi Label Punch (16 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (719 backordered; 6,688 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Watermelon Wonder – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Mossy Meadow – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Mint Macaron – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Rose Garden Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Sweet with those pearls and lacy border!
Thanks so much Linda! 🙂
Love it, Amy! I can tell this will be a must-have stamp set when I make my January order! 🙂
Thanks Mary! It is an awesome stamp set…a definite must have. 🙂
A wonderful way to showcase this beautiful stamp set. I love how the sketch is portrayed with the lace border and pearls. Thanks for playing this week with the pals. Have a very Merry Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! Have a a Merry Christmas too Michelle! 🙂
Such a pretty card, I love it! Thanks for having fun with PALS this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂