I used the Greatest Greetings stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Can You Case It #100.
I started by adhering a strip of the Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (available Jan 5) across a panel from the Birthday Bouquet DSP (available Jan 5). I trimmed the edges of the ribbon to line up with the edge of the DSP panel, then adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered the layered panel to a Mint Macaron card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then stamped the sentiment from the Greatest Greetings stamp set (available Jan 5) in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock.
I adhered the sentiment strip to a strip of Soft Suede card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I added three of the 2015-17 In Color Blossom Accents to the card front with Glue Dots.
I rolled up Glue Dots and placed them in the centers of the In Color Blossom Accents, then adhered a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of the flowers.
I adhered a strip of the Birthday Bouquet DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 22-28
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 28.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,004 backordered; 6,688 expected) – will likely be delayed until February due to a quality issue
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Suede – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 5/8″ x 3-5/8″ strip
- Whisper White – 1/2″ x 3-5/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: