I used the Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today. I saw this card on Pinterest and loved the colors, so I thought that I’d recreate it with Stampin’ Up! materials.
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #299.
My card design was also loosely inspired by Global Design Project GDP#016. I used the circular element and the shades of blue on my card.
I started by adhering a panel of Early Espresso card stock to Crumb Cake card base with SNAIL. I punched the ends of So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party card stock panels with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL as well.
I stamped the woodgrain image from the Timeless Textures stamp set (available Jan 5) several times on a panel of Pool Party card stock in Pool Party ink. I used a Circles Collection Framelits die to cut a circle from the stamped panel, then I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the starfish images from the Picture Perfect photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I snipped around the image, sponged over it with a little more So Saffron ink, looped some Linen Thread and adhered it to the back of the image with Glue Dots. I adhered the stamped image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, then I stamped the woodgrain image from the Timeless Textures stamp set over it in So Saffron ink. I punched the end of the strip with the Banner Triple Punch, wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the opposite end and adhered it with a Glue Dot under the starfish image.
I stamped the starfish images from the Picture Perfect stamp set again in So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie inks on a Whisper White panel. I added a little Pool Party ink over the starfish with the Timeless Textures image, then adhered it to the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 22-28
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 28.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,004 backordered; 6,688 expected) – will likely be delayed until February due to a quality issue
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Early Espresso – 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- So Saffron – 1-1/2″ x 3″ strip
- Pumpkin Pie – 1″ x 2″ strip
- Pool Party – 1″ x 2″ strip, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: