I used the Stampin’ Up! Honeycomb Happiness stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 428.
I started by adhering a panel of the Wildflower Fields DSP (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) to a panel of Basic Black DSP with SNAIL, then to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of the Wildflower Fields DSP to a strip of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I punched a strip of Basic Black and a strip of Whisper White card stock with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch, trimmed a tiny piece from both sides and the bottom of the Whisper White tag, then stamped the chick image and the sentiment from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) in Basic Black Archival Ink on the tag.
I colored the chicks legs with my Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker, then wrapped a strand of It’s May Party Designer Washi Tape (available Jan 5) around the tag. I stamped the chick image from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set again in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Hello Honey card stock, colored the beak with my Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker, then snipped it out. I adhered the snipped image to the Whisper White tag with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so that I had a little time to adjust the placement.
I adhered the Whisper White tag to the Basic Black tag with SNAIL, then pulled a strand of Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine through the tag top and tied a bow. I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then cut flowers from Hello Honey and Calypso Coral card stocks with the Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits Dies (available Jan 5). I adhered the flowers together with a Glue Dot and to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then adhered a Pearl Basic Jewel to the flower center.
I adhered a strip of Wildflower Fields DSPa strip of Basic Black card stock and then to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Merry Christmas Blog Candy Winner!
Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year to everyone! I love reading your comments. 🙂
Here is the winning comment selected by the Random Number Generator for the December Paper Pumpkin Kit:
Comment #54 was left by Mary C. and she said:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Amy
Congratulations Mary!! I’ll be in touch shortly so that I can get your kit mailed out ASAP!
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 22-28
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 28.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,004 backordered; 6,688 expected) – will likely be delayed until February due to a quality issue
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 2″ x 4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Hello Honey – Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits die cut, hand cut image
- Whisper White – 2″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: