I used the Number of Years stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #300.
The theme for my card was inspired by Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #28.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Fluttering Embossing Folder. I cut the panel in half and adhered the two panels to two panels of Watermelon Wonder card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered the two embossed strips to a panel of Whisper White card stock, then stamped the sentiments from the Number of Years stamp set (available Jan 5) in Watermelon Wonder ink on the Whisper White card stock panel. I stamped the dot image from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set (available Jan 5) in Old Olive ink under the sentiment, then adhered the layered panel to a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock with SNAIL and to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower images from the Number of Years stamp set in Old Olive, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with on of the Circles Collecton Framlits dies, then adhered the stamped image to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Watermelon Wonder card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Number of Years stamp set again on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 29-Jan 4
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 4.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140603: Big Shot Die Brush (3 backordered; 10,896 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,392 backordered; 6,688 expected) – will likely be delayed until February due to a quality issue
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Watermelon Wonder – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, two 1-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ panels, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 1″ x 5-1/8″ panels, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: