Happy New Year!! Hope that you all had an enjoyable evening ringing in the new year last night. We stayed home and I was in bed early…such is the life with two young kids. 🙂
I used the Stampin’ Up! Sky is the Limit Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp set to create my card to share today.
The design for my card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #217.
I created a little airplane locket to go along with my card too. You can see the details about the locket on my Lockets by Amy K blog.
I started my card by adhering a panel from the Perfectly Artistic DSP pack (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5 to Feb 15 only) to a Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the airplane image from the Sky is the Limit stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5 to Feb 15 only) in Basic Gray Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used my Blender Pen and a little Smoky Slate ink to add a little color to the white spaces. I stamped the cloud images from the Sky is the Limit stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink across the panel and used my Blender Pen and Soft Sky ink to add a touch of color to them also.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sky is the Limit stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock and I adhered the sentiment strip to a strip of Bermuda Bay card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I pulled strands of Linen Thread through Silver Basic Metal Buttons, tied a small knot on the back and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sky is the Limit stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a Whisper White panel, then inked up the airplane image in Basic Gray ink and the clouds in Soft Sky ink, stamped them off twice, then stamped them over the sentiment inside the card.
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1stClass Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 29-Jan 4
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 4.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140603: Big Shot Die Brush (3 backordered; 10,896 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,392 backordered; 6,688 expected) – will likely be delayed until February due to a quality issue
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ strip
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: