I used the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Words stamp set to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 218.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Watercolor Words photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I inked the heart image from the Watercolor Words stamp set in Watermelon Wonder ink, stamped it on scrap paper once, then stamped it over the sentiment. I wiped the excess ink from the embossed area, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL.
I punched the corners of two panels from the Have a Cuppa DSP Stack with the Project Life Corner Punch, then adhered them with SNAIL to two Bermuda Bay card stock panels that I’d also punched with the Corner Punch. I wrapped a strand of Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon around the panel, tied a bow, added a rolled up Glue Dot under to bow to hold it in place, then adhered the panel to a Basic Gray card stock base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a single Bermuda Bay Candy Dot from the Brights Candy Dots pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the heart image from the Watercolor Words stamp set in Watermelon Wonder ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for the Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point ordering bonus!
All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from now through Monday, January 11 will earn double Running Shoe Reward Points!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 11.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140653: Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 140622: Large Numbers Framelits Dies (985 on backorder; 1,824 expected on January 11, 2016; 5,232 expected on January 15, 2016; 1,728 expected on January 19, 2016)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Bermuda Bay – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 2-3/4″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 1″ panel
- Watermelon Wonder – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4 x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-1/4″ x 2-11/16″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 15/16″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: