I used the Stampin’ Up! Suite Sayings stamp set and a little of the Wildflower Fields DSP to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Pals Paper Arts PPA282.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wildflower Fields DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller strip of the Wildflower Fields DSP to a strip of Basic Black card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I masked the bottom part of the sentiment from the Suite Sayings stamp set with Post-It Notes, then inked the “thanks” in Calypso Coral. I removed the mask and colored the “for being you” with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker, then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I stamped the circle image from the You’re So Lovely photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink around the sentiment, then cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits die. I adhered the circle die cut to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of Wildflower Fields DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Just Two Days Left – Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point ordering bonus!
All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from now through Monday, January 11 will earn double Running Shoe Reward Points!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 5-11
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 11.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140653: Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 140622: Large Numbers Framelits Dies (985 on backorder; 1,824 expected on January 11, 2016; 5,232 expected on January 15, 2016; 1,728 expected on January 19, 2016)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Basic Black – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 4 x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 7/8″ x 4-3/4″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: