I used the Stampin’ Up! You’re So Lovely and What I Love stamp sets to create my card to share today…apparently Rose Red and gold must be on everyones color radars lately. 🙂
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP018.
The colors for my card were inspired by Stamp, Ink, Paper #30.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL, then to a Rose Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the What I Love photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Rose Red ink several times across a Rose Red card stock panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Gold Foil Sheets, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the circle image from the You’re So Lovely photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I stamped the sentiment from the You’re So Lovely stamp set in Rose Red ink in the center then cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits die and adhered it with SNAIL to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Gold Foil Sheets.
I adhered the layered circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then pulled the paper clip from the Rose Red bow (from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit) and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the flower images from the What I Love stamp set in Rose Red ink across the bottom of a Crumb Cake panel card stock on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 12-18
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 18.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
- 131172: Classic Stampin’ Pad Blushing Bride
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rose Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ square
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 4 x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: