I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Fields and Botanicals For You Sale-a-bration stamp sets to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 430.
I started by sponging half of a Tea Lace Paper Doily with Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss inks, then I adhered the doily to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock with SNAIL. I embossed a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, then adhered it to the Blackberry Bliss card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower images from the Flowering Fields stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I used my Blender Pen along with Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral and Hello Honey inks to color the images. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I covered the “…” on the sentiment image from the Botanicals for You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) with a Post-It Note, inked the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss, removed the Post-It Note and stamped the sentiment on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I punched the end with the Banner Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut flowers with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies from Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon card stocks, adhered them together and then to the card front with Glue Dots and added a Pearl Basic Jewel to finish it.
I stamped the flower images from the Flowering Fields stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 12-18
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 18.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
- 131172: Classic Stampin’ Pad Blushing Bride
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits die cut
- Lost Lagoon – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits die cut
- Old Olive – 3-1/8 x 3-1/8″ square
- Whisper White – 1/2″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 3″ x 3″ square
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: