I used the Botanical Blooms stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a clean and simple thank you card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #155.
I started by adhering a panel from the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with SNAIL (hidden under the top layer). I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL, then to a Pear Pizzazz card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock. I cut the panel with the Botanical Builder Framelits die, then adhered it over the vellum panel with SNAIL.
I cut the sentiment from Early Espresso card stock with the Greetings Thinlits die and I brushed Gold Wink of Stella over the die cut. I let it dry for a few seconds, then adhered the die cut to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut two flowers and two flower centers with the Botanical Builders Framelits Dies from Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight card stocks and I adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with a Glue Dot. I added an Iced Rhinestone Embellishment to finish the card front.
I stamped the Botanical Blooms images again in Pear Pizzazz ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 19-25
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 25.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
140550: Glimmer Paper Blushing Bride
141284: Stamp Set Clear Dans les nuages
140503: Stamp Set Clear Happy Home
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pear Pizzazz – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Greetings Thinlits die cut
- Mossy Meadow – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel cut in half
- Calypso Coral – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Garden Designer Vellum Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: